Doubt about server transfer campaigns.

Ddlake

Hello. I have a question. About the server transfer campaign ... Why is it necessary to inform the main server that will be transferred? Since the progress of the two servers will be exchanged. Right?

Hello there,

I would like to inform you that with the server transfer that is available on the Dasboard you don't have to pick a main server, nor does it ask for one.

If you are talking about the Server merge, you have to pick a main server because of your story progress.

Pokemons and hours will be merged, but the main reason you pick a server is so that it will have the data of that server regards progress.

Hope this informed you enough. If not, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello there,

I would like to inform you that with the server transfer that is available on the Dasboard you don't have to pick a main server, nor does it ask for one.

If you are talking about the Server merge, you have to pick a main server because of your story progress.

Pokemons and hours will be merged, but the main reason you pick a server is so that it will have the data of that server regards progress.

Hope this informed you enough. If not, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

Hello, thanks. I was actually referring to server transfer. I hadn't seen the new Dashboard. Liked it.

I would like to know if the option "reset a server's progress" will be added to the Dashboard. I would like to reset my progress on the Gold server.

Hello, thanks. I was actually referring to server transfer. I hadn't seen the new Dashboard. Liked it.

I would like to know if the option "reset a server's progress" will be added to the Dashboard. I would like to reset my progress on the Gold server.

Hello again,

It might get added in the future and if not we will continue to open account reset threads in the forums like we used to do.

Currently we aren't resetting the progress of any user though.

If such an account reset thread opens it will most likely be announced in PRO's Discord, so make sure to join it.

Hope you can work with the given information.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello again,

It might get added in the future and if not we will continue to open account reset threads in the forums like we used to do.

Currently we aren't resetting the progress of any user though.

If such an account reset thread opens it will most likely be announced in PRO's Discord, so make sure to join it.

Hope you can work with the given information.

Kind regards, Contrary

Okay. Is there a way for me to make a recommendation to the PRO moderators to add this "server reset" option to the Dashboard?

Okay. Is there a way for me to make a recommendation to the PRO moderators to add this "server reset" option to the Dashboard?

Yes, I will pass it to the developers.

However if you want it to get more attention I suggest you to post a thread about it in the Suggestions subforum.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

No problem at all.

Will lock this thread as I can't assist you furthermore.

If you have any other question feel free to make a new thread.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1