blissey to chansey

Rajkkapadia

• Administrator

Yes you can de-evolve them, you just refuse to do so.

Hi @Saturnalien

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you, as the Administrator of the game, that what has been said above by the Community Coordinator is actually true. We have no way to de-evolve any pokemon due to technical restraints as there is no way for us to do that from our TOOLS.

Do notice as well that a system where everyone is able to request a de-evolve whenever they want would also be abusable in many different ways and would be a broken system.

For example, this goes for OT and not, an user could evolve their Chansey in Blissey and then erquest a de-evolution after 6 months, then evolve it again after 1 month and request a de-evolution again.

Another example, which is as well good to point out even if for non-OT pokemon, is the fact that someone could technically buy a pokemon from other people and then request a de-evolution cause they want the previous stage of evolution, which would be against the Pokémon game itself and would hurt the economy of the game.

For example, I could buy a Shiny Vaporeon at X price and then request a de-evolution in Shiny Eevee, which has a really higher value/price than shiny vaporeon due to obvious reasons and in this way abuse the system and break the economy and would be unfair.

For what regard de-leveling we do offer it in order to make-up with failed evolution as sometimes you can experience a bug where your pokemon does not properly evolve and in general because would be disrespectful and unfair toward our users to leave them with a not-evolved pokemon due to errors on our end, also this is a system that does not hurt the economy and is not unfair toward any other user.

I hope that I was able to provide enough clarification about this concern, if you have any further concern about it, feel free to forward it on our General Complaint Area and I will provide you enough clarification about any concern.

As we cannot offer further support for this specific case/thread, I will now close this thread.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others