Selfdestruct bug probability

Lonerover

Hi! I'm quite new to the game. So, I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but I recently decided to try farm exp for new pokes with selfdestruct on my lvluped geodude. The idea was simple: enter a fight with a low lvl poke, swap, selfdestruct, get all the exp. But for some reason first poke doesn't get the exp at all. Usually if 2 pokes take part in a fight, they share exp. If one of them faints, second one gets all the exp. In my case neither got the exp.

Hi! I'm quite new to the game. So, I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but I recently decided to try farm exp for new pokes with selfdestruct on my lvluped geodude. The idea was simple: enter a fight with a low lvl poke, swap, selfdestruct, get all the exp. But for some reason first poke doesn't get the exp at all. Usually if 2 pokes take part in a fight, they share exp. If one of them faints, second one gets all the exp. In my case neither got the exp.

Hello,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

The issue you reported is indeed a bug and shouldn't work like this.

At the moment the battle code is a mess and the developers are working on it. Expect moves/abilities to be fixed with the upcoming battle rework (for more info).

There is no estimated time of arrival for this, so please have patience while the game is still being worked on and getting improved.

Hope this answer provided you the information you were looking for.

If not, feel free to ask questions.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

The issue you reported is indeed a bug and shouldn't work like this.

At the moment the battle code is a mess and the developers are working on it. Expect moves/abilities to be fixed with the upcoming battle rework (for more info).

There is no estimated time of arrival for this, so please have patience while the game is still being worked on and getting improved.

Hope this answer provided you the information you were looking for.

If not, feel free to ask questions.

Kind regards, Contrary

That's informational enough. More than. I appreciate your support, but should ask if I should make the same thread at bug report or the problem is noticed by code-developing team?

Really glad to be helpful in finding bugs ^_^

Ah, I see that thread has been moved. Than, I'll patiently wait for a battle/pvp update. Thank you again.

Indeed I moved it.

Glad to be of any help, if you have any questions in the future make sure to post them in the right sub-forum.

I will lock this thread now as it doesn't need any assisting anymore.

Have a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.