Nikola/Legendary/no respwan after killing

Karisto

Hello Pro Team,

i have a problem with the Boss Nicola, i kill him and he should respwan my registeel ( i killed it first time ... ^^) . But after killing him and clicking the right. I walk to the spwan from Registeel , but nothing. I do the word Quest with (Steel) again and try to become a new key for the door, but nothing. I hope you can help me.

greetings from germany

karisto

Hello Pro Team,

i have a problem with the Boss Nicola, i kill him and he should respwan my registeel ( i killed it first time ... ^^) . But after killing him and clicking the right. I walk to the spwan from Registeel , but nothing. I do the word Quest with (Steel) again and try to become a new key for the door, but nothing. I hope you can help me.

greetings from germany

karisto

Greetings, @Karisto

Sorry for the inconvenience.

i would like ask you if you can give a more detailed explanation and if is easier for you give it on german.

i will be waitting your reply.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Ja um einiges besser, mein englisch ist etwas schwierig ^^

Ich habe außversehn Registeel gekillt. Dies ist aber schon eine Weile her... ein paar Monate. Nun kam ich wieder zu Pokemon und wollte ihn mir nochmals schnappen. Ich also hin zu Nicola, habe Ihn besiegt. Konnte dann auch die Option auswählen das er Registeel wiederbelebt. Ich also wieder zu Registeel in die Ruinen... aber keiner da. Dann habe ich das Worträtzel nochmals gemacht und versucht den Schlüßel nochmal zu bekommen für die Tür. Doch alles ohne Erfolg. Daraufhin bin ich nochmals zu Nicola, doch dieser sagt mir nur das er 20 Tage braucht um wieder zu kräften zu kommen ^^

• Administrator

Hallo,

Ich habe deine Variablen überprüft und sehe dass Registeel nicht als "hidden" markiert ist.

Nikola scheint also Registeel odrnungsgemäß zurückgesetzt zu haben.

Bist du sicher, dass du Registeel in "Iron Chamber" nach dem Sieg über Nikola aufgesucht hast?

mfG