☠ Necromancers ☠ Guild [ Currently Full ]

Ashnl

Re: ☠ Necromancers ☠ Guild [ Is looking for new souls ]

<r><QUOTE><s>

</s>

I dont know how to leave i tried last night ive been waiting all night to hear back from you for this where i am now we dont do anything<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Please talk to youre guild leader that u are leaving the guild<br/>

and also why do want to leave that guild, if u did then typ /gleave</r>

kurumi_tokisaki_sig_gif_by_ivanpogi-d669jg4.gif

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>IGN:Rukii<br/>

<br/>

Hours played:At 40 hours atm but on it almost all the time when i'm free so will go up quick <br/>

<br/>

-An reason to join: To have fun with others and help each other out with catching the perfect Pokemon or simply filling the pokedex.<br/>

<br/>

feel free to pm me ^^</t>

<r><QUOTE author="AshNL"><s>

</s><POST content="109594"><s></s>109594<e></e></POST> <QUOTE><s>
</s>

I dont know how to leave i tried last night ive been waiting all night to hear back from you for this where i am now we dont do anything<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Please talk to youre guild leader that u are leaving the guild<br/>

and also why do want to leave that guild, if u did then typ /gleave<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Alright i am doing so right now im logging in and its just there so inactive and we dont so anything at all its been like that for months</r>

Guild_B.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="Hydroin"><s>

</s><POST content="109718"><s></s>109718<e></e></POST> IGN:Rukii<br/>

<br/>

Hours played:At 40 hours atm but on it almost all the time when i'm free so will go up quick <br/>

<br/>

-An reason to join: To have fun with others and help each other out with catching the perfect Pokemon or simply filling the pokedex.<br/>

<br/>

feel free to pm me ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Accepted<e></e></COLOR> Welcome to the Guild il add u to the guild list <E>:Grin:</E>

<QUOTE author="trojans16"><s>

</s><POST content="109725"><s></s>109725<e></e></POST>Alright i am doing so right now im logging in and its just there so inactive and we don't so anything at all its been like that for months<e>
</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Accepted<e></e></COLOR> Welcome to the guild <E>:Grin:</E> i hope u talked to you're guild leader</r>

</s><POST content="109733"><s></s>109733<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Hydroin"><s>
</s><POST content="109718"><s></s>109718<e></e></POST> IGN:Rukii<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

feel free to pm me ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Accepted<e></e></COLOR> Welcome to the Guild il add u to the guild list <E>:Grin:</E>

<QUOTE author="trojans16"><s>

</s><POST content="109725"><s></s>109725<e></e></POST>Alright i am doing so right now im logging in and its just there so inactive and we don't so anything at all its been like that for months<e>
</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Accepted<e></e></COLOR> Welcome to the guild <E>:Grin:</E> i hope u talked to you're guild leader<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Everything is taken care of you can add me whenever your available too and thank you !! :)</r>

Guild_B.jpg

</s><POST content="109743"><s></s>109743<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Santorinios"><s>
</s><POST content="109735"><s></s>109735<e></e></POST> Application<br/>

<br/>

- IGN: Santorinios<br/>

<br/>

- Hours played:3<br/>

<br/>

- an reason to join:I would like to become a part of a team to make friends and have fun and help each other.<e>

</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Declined<e></e></COLOR> - Reason: our Requirements is<br/>

- Minimal 50h ingame time<br/>

It might be lower 50 under special circumstances<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Accepted<e></e></COLOR> - Welcome to the guild it was miss understanding thank u for correcting your self</r>

<r>- IGN: KatieKitten <br/>

<br/>

<E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

<br/>

- Hours played:<br/>

<br/>

54, I'm going to be on a ton though. I love this game <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

- an reason to join:<br/>

<br/>

I feel like a guild will motivate me to have more fun and get better in game. I love helping and connecting with people on really any level. There really is a lot of reasons to want to join a guild. One of the most important in my mind is being able to contribute to your guild and general player/friend base <E>:Grin:</E></r>

Signature.jpg