NPC TUTOR SOFTBOILED STEALING MONEY!

Tsiakmakis

1584721768517.thumb.png.581672c3a82b4dfa57ac798f00275eea.png

OK HERE IS HOW IT GOES: I HAD 90185K GOLD. HAD SURF, GOT THERE TO GET SOFTBOILED FORMY NEWLY PVP CLEFABLE, APPLIED YES ON LEARNING IT, SCREEN WITH MOVES DIDN'T POP, I WAITED 5 MINUTES BUT NOTHING... LOGGED OUT ( OPTIONS DID WORK!) (75185)

ROUND 2: talked to him, gave him 15k as asked, he bugged, asked for 15k again, hebugged, asked for 15k again... move screen popped this time, no option to kick out moves, then poof freeze, waited 20 minutes "afk" nothing happened , logged out and then had (30185)

ROUND 3: guy in the chat said, re-log in, or talk to forums, report bug, i was like"ok let's relog, start again, walk around, then talk to him"... fool me... i don't believe it's a glitch after all but a server scam! i talked to another tutor and he worked properly, came back here only to lose another round of 15k to this glitch making my total amount of money 185 $ as I HAD to test another tutor too! so... should i ask for a fix? for my money back? or should i just believe that i was the fool newbie player getting scammed by this game and server? (silver server, player's name Tsiakmakis) thank you in advance? idfk...

on top of that, i get randomly kicked from times to times, losing xp, money and pokemons (while hunting) but never complained... but this... this was over the top...

About that you must know that when you blackout (when all of your pokes are fainted) you Lose some % of your money i think 2-5%

Just a Greek dude.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="132622]132622[/ATTACH]

OK HERE IS HOW IT GOES: I HAD 90185K GOLD. HAD SURF, GOT THERE TO GET SOFTBOILED FORMY NEWLY PVP CLEFABLE, APPLIED YES ON LEARNING IT, SCREEN WITH MOVES DIDN'T POP, I WAITED 5 MINUTES BUT NOTHING... LOGGED OUT ( OPTIONS DID WORK!) (75185)

ROUND 2: talked to him, gave him 15k as asked, he bugged, asked for 15k again, hebugged, asked for 15k again... move screen popped this time, no option to kick out moves, then poof freeze, waited 20 minutes "afk" nothing happened , logged out and then had (30185)

ROUND 3: guy in the chat said, re-log in, or talk to forums, report bug, i was like"ok let's relog, start again, walk around, then talk to him"... fool me... i don't believe it's a glitch after all but a server scam! i talked to another tutor and he worked properly, came back here only to lose another round of 15k to this glitch making my total amount of money 185 $ as I HAD to test another tutor too! so... should i ask for a fix? for my money back? or should i just believe that i was the fool newbie player getting scammed by this game and server? (silver server, player's name Tsiakmakis) thank you in advance? idfk...

Hi @Tsiakmakis

I'm sorry for the inconcenience.

Unforunately we are unable to give you a refund.

Our testers have tested this, and were unable to replicate this bug, meaning it's not a confirmed bug.

Additionally, it seems that no one has experienced the same bug that you are, and that you're the first to have experienced such bug.

I'm very sorry once again for the inconvenience and hassle because I know how frustrating it is to lose money in such a way, but please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!