Just a staff appreciation thread

Coono

With most of the world stuck at home in the middle of a global crisis, doing something as simple as a free safari weekend event I think was an awesome thing (even though my luck has failed me terribly through the entire hunt lol).

So I think I speak on behalf of the vast majority of the community when I say we appreciate your work. You're given a lot of flack sometimes simply because we're gamers and that's what we do lol but keepin it real, you guys have created and maintained the best pokemon game I've ever played. I dont play any video game nearly as much as I play PRO, and the actual franchise has become a sad joke so you have effectively quenched a ravenous pokemon thirst.

Keep pokemon great, that's all I have to say. Thank you!

Edited by Coono
  • Like 8

Thank you to the staff and our community!

• Like 1

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be sent straight to heck. Thanks.

QFdv3Wm.gifQFdv3Wm.gifQFdv3Wm.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you staff for keeping this game fun and keeping us entertained with events and the such :) I know im speaking for a huge percent of us when I say that we are super excited for the new region to come out. you guys rock thank you :)