BMS is not working

Gdarch

After 9 hours of farming and checking abilities of all pokemon seen thanks to gardevoir trace ability, many players conclude that the bms is not working anymore. Is that possible that this issue came with the recent tests on silver server ?

• Like 5

For a game without any form of toxicity.

Ign : GDarch

Discord : GDarch#5224

spacer.png

BMS is +20% to the hidden ability chance, there is still a greater 75% chance that you wont get the hidden ability, so the odds of a bug are unlikely, but could always be there.

Thank you for your post but I’m used to farm a lot and this is the first time I saw this thing happening. Other players are experiencing the same issue since this morning that’s why I made this post. I’ m well aware of what is probability and rng I don’t need any lesson.

For a game without any form of toxicity.

Ign : GDarch

Discord : GDarch#5224

spacer.png

I checked : 4 ha in 50 consecutive wild encounters. With black medallion activated of course.

EDIT: As requested, I made a video showing this with 5/75 ha pokes and sent it to staff as a report.

Edited by jack72634
  • Like 2

hello i activated a bms since 4 hours and i am all these 4 hours have been grinding alomomola with repel trick in route 134 but none of them are h.a. (isnt that weird for 4 hours?) its my first time so i tried to encounter 50 random poke in row but same issue none h.a and everytime i go map and try to my luck to encounter to see if anything fixed still same