Black Medallion not working

Rickt17

Hello,

I started to use a bms about 3 days ago, and it ended yesterday around 7pm. The issue is since the morning of 31st of March the bms seemed to not work properly, because I counted 40 pokemons and only 1 with HA. I know there was supposed to happen a 2 day extension, but in my case it didn't happen, as you can see in the image. Since I lost almost half of the time of the bms I wanted to ask for help to also get the extension.

Thank you in advance.

Screenshot_82.thumb.jpg.8163fa9e77a42328889ce16e2b497e07.jpg

Hello,

First of all I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

I would like to inform you guys that there was a little bug with extending the BMS. If it didn't extend for you this time while it should, it will extend after the next maintenance.

Hope this informed you about the matter. If there are any questions feel free to ask.

Kind regards, Contary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

No problem.

Will lock the thread as the issue is resolved. If you have any questions in the future or seek for help, feel free to make a new thread.

Stay safe!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.