A Much Required Change Among Legendaries

Iammeetdp

well, i agree that is so sad to spend many millions on reroll and got trash ivs after reroll many times. On my opinión, reroll ivs can be changed a litte, for example, you have you have a latios epic +20 but spd is trash, so the solution i think is block ivs that you dont want change , and only reroll spd but paying 100k for each iv block, that is my opinión. I think that can be Good. PokeOne for expample work more or less like that, you can block ivs that you dont want to reroll. I think that thing can upgrade this game.

• Like 1

Not to sound rude, because that's not my intention, just to put that out there.

Just think of it as a friendly comment.

With that mindset, then you can't really do much with the game, in terms of new content that replaces old content and new updates.

You need to be open-minded about it, and not use your own past as an argument to counter the suggestion, that's not the right way, IMO.

I do agree that the OP's suggestion makes it much easier to gain the desired IVs and that it will be unfair for everyone else who has gone through a lot of rerolls.

That's exactly why I gave some examples in my reply to counter that issue, without straight up saying "no" to the suggestion.

+1

• Like 3

Don't really think this would be a good idea. Lets say a player asks for a 31×5 stats and a 30 stat. Wouldn't it make the Pokemon too powerful? Wouldn't this be a bit unfair to players who spent millions in the past to get IV Reroll Tickets?

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Don't really think this would be a good idea. Lets say a player asks for a 31×5 stats and a 30 stat. Wouldn't it make the Pokemon too powerful? Wouldn't this be a bit unfair to players who spent millions in the past to get IV Reroll Tickets?

It won't be according to my perspective , as they will get one themselves!