Mobile client margin

Eeduuri

Problem:

Some mobile phone screens have rounded corners. Additionally front camera may take some space from the screen. This makes part of the UI unusable, as seen in the image below.

Screenshot_20200402_165307_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.jpg.58e42ce7b03f5c734d95e9e37223db91.jpg

Solution:

Add a configurable margin to sides. It could be changed in the same place where UI scaling is configured. There's plenty of unused space.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks, but that only partially solves the problem. For example, main menu is still unusable due to rounded corners.

Am I the only one with this problem? Considering that modern android versions have rounded corners, I would expect this to be a common problem.

On 4/3/2020 at 5:00 PM, Eeduuri said:

Problem:

Some mobile phone screens have rounded corners. Additionally front camera may take some space from the screen. This makes part of the UI unusable, as seen in the image below.

Screenshot_20200402_165307_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.jpg.58e42ce7b03f5c734d95e9e37223db91.jpg

Solution:

Add a configurable margin to sides. It could be changed in the same place where UI scaling is configured. There's plenty of unused space.

I have the same problem and I suggested that a portrait mode should be implemented I think it would be very practical for users who have the same problem and it can also be easier to play with one hand on Android and iPhone. Ι made a post you can check it if you want