Hunting jangmo-o

Rahz

Hello , I have been hunting for 5 hours this morning exactly from 12 a.m until 5:15 pm in dragon den jangmo spawn there beside people and not a single jango I encountered there, I'm an old hunter not a newbie so I'm aware how to hunt high tiers as I already did thousands of times, there seem to be a bug or glitch related to my acc or what Idk, can you please check on my user?thanks a lot regards

• Like 1

Hello Rahz,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

Hello , I have been hunting for 5 hours this morning exactly from 12 a.m until 5:15 pm in dragon den jangmo spawn there beside people and not a single jango I encountered there, I'm an old hunter not a newbie so I'm aware how to hunt high tiers as I already did thousands of times, there seem to be a bug or glitch related to my acc or what Idk, can you please check on my user?thanks a lot regards

Having bad luck while hunting has only to do with unlucky RNG, there isn't really more to it.

There is no bug or glitch related to your account, I just hope you are hunting on the right spott :)

its 9 pm so 9 hours hunting without jangmo , i need reply please 1 day left for outbreak i want to know if my user has glitch please i want to enjoy the game

I've taken a look in the amount of Jangmo-o's you've caught and saw you've caught a good amount of them. It was a tough hunt, but not the worst.

However as said above this has nothing to do with your account or a bug/glitch. You were just unlucky.

Hope this answered your concerns.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

The t8 label I think is deceptive in this case, due to multiple hyper common pokes in the area making it kind of equivalent to a t9.

It's been a brutal hunt but it probably should be, very very powerful mon.

do you think 17 jangmo in more than 30 hours perma hunting if i counted all days normal ?

No, I think you were unlucky during the outbreak. Happens to everyone and not much we can do about it.

I just wanted to let you know it's not something account related.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

do you think 17 jangmo in more than 30 hours perma hunting if i counted all days normal ?

I think that sounds about right, my average time-to-jangmo has been like 2 concentrated hours each lol

Then again maybe my luck is bad too. I know my friend has had a similar rate as well though.

I think that sounds about right, my average time-to-jangmo has been like 2 concentrated hours each lol

Then again maybe my luck is bad too. I know my friend has had a similar rate as well though.

Actually that's right, I think the whole server has been close to this rate. Definetly the toughest outbreak so far, but let's not forget that you are actually getting a really good Pokemon back in return as you said your earlier post.

If the author of this thread has no questions anymore, I would like to lock it, General stuff can be posted and discussed in the General game talk area.

Kind regards, Contrary

Edited by Contrary
  • Like 1