close

Hello i decided to quit the game for some reason in real life and i dont need your poke anymore can i canel my offer? If 6m offer from arieslinger win i will pay the extra 500k so you will get 6,5m in total as my offer was

Just a Greek dude.

Hello i decided to quit the game for some reason in real life and i dont need your poke anymore can i canel my offer? If 6m offer from arieslinger win i will pay the extra 500k so you will get 6,5m in total as my offer was

to pronounce and ask a moderator as auctions on forums is not controlled by you if arieslinger decided to take it its ok , you can win and re-sell to AriesLinger with -500k profit Otherwise trade rules states once auction started it can never be canceled and if you played with rules you might as well get punished along with the bidder as well

Edited by rahz

to pronounce and ask a moderator as auctions on forums is not controlled by you if arieslinger decided to take it its ok , you can win and re-sell to AriesLinger with -500k profit Otherwise trade rules states once auction started it can never be canceled and if you played with rules you might as well get punished along with the bidder as well

I will pm arieslinger then and see if accept that if not then ill Propably take the trade ban since i will quit doesn't matter at all anyway i totally understand you but all happen fast im not that kind of player i will contact arieslinger and let y know

Just a Greek dude.