Elk's Pixelart

1. 1.

So when the server was off, I decided I want to be productive, but I was watching Pokemon Movie 2 The Chosen One, and decided to start working on a Shamouti Shrine :)

What do you think so far? Its not finished at all yet

Was thinking of having a whole Lugia story quest or something that involved getting all 3 glass artifacts from each other shrine and bring them together

c50e84cbdf17e858272ab091cf2fc857.png

Might post more and different things in the future

So when the server was off, I decided I want to be productive, but I was watching Pokemon Movie 2 The Chosen One, and decided to start working on a Shamouti Shrine :)

WOW, you are extremely talented.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Was thinking of having a whole Lugia story quest or something that involved getting all 3 glass artifacts from each other shrine and bring them together

Might post more and different things in the future

I was thinking of making that exact quest, and those tiles are wonderful looking. Was aftually going to make that the quest to be able to catch one of the 3 legendary birds (not lugia, lugia is never going to be catchable).

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Your prince demands a pixel version of himself!

for real though, if you made me a pixel vegeta sig, I would die a prideful death. Your mapping is 10/10

I used to be GymLeaderGreen, VVVV Master Race 4 Lyfe

2YECJDc.png

Beautiful!

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]