Solved

Dconqurer

I have fought the easter event Boss (David-LC) twice now. The bosses says i have zero consecutive wins when i have won on both encounters. Upon asking help chat i found out that the boss is supposed to ask for a difficulty settings which i was never asked. I never had an option to select difficulty.

Please help.

• Like 1

look out for the brezzy falls guide in the forums from last year or youtube videos, you have to beat david 3 times on easy and aslo have to unlock all tutors the gossip quest and feed all the pokemon after that the 4th time you battle he will say something diffrent and say he wants to go all out. After you can battle him everytime on hard. jsut look breezy falls yotube or here in forum a discord moderator did a pretty good guide.

• Like 1

I have fought the easter event Boss (David-LC) twice now. The bosses says i have zero consecutive wins when i have won on both encounters. Upon asking help chat i found out that the boss is supposed to ask for a difficulty settings which i was never asked. I never had an option to select difficulty.

Please help.

Hi there,

Thanks to kasu54 for his help! For more information on the Breezy quest, please feel free to check the Breezy Falls Guide. Anyways, glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.