So Silver hasnt had a world quest in over 2 months

Coono

Neither of the servers did. I think they were put on hault intentionally due the to the instability of the servers in the past few weeks/months. Since continous server crashes during a WQ would suck.

:)

• Like 1

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Speaking of unfair, I'll add that as most people have noticed, the WQ lately tends to have an unfair bias for Gold server, giving Gold an easier target compared to Silver.

They should fix that before giving us WQ again.

Another unfair thing they should fix first before giving us the WQ again, is the selection of the Pokemon that can become WQ target. It makes no sense that a Pokemon like Yamask can get chosen, when the best way by far to hunt it require MS, meaning only MS users can enjoy the WQ. The spawn is way too hard without MS.

And speaking of MS, it's even worse when it needs MS and has a low spawn rate. Remember how ridiculous the time it took for Foongus WQ to complete? More than 12 hours. Foongus is supposed to be a tier 7 spawn with repel trick which should make it really easy, yet the spawn rate definitely does not reflect that, pretty much everyone agree it feels like it's a tier 9 spawn, hence the long time for the WQ to complete. If it was as easy as it should have been, the WQ wouldn't take that long to complete. I think staffs should check to see if Foongus spawn rate is bugged. Golett is also a really hard one, being tier 8, no repel trick, and the spawn is not all the time. Remember that staffs actually had to force a Golett outbreak just so Silver can complete the WQ.

Speaking of unfair, I'll add that as most people have noticed, the WQ lately tends to have an unfair bias for Gold server, giving Gold an easier target compared to Silver.

They should fix that before giving us WQ again.

Another unfair thing they should fix first before giving us the WQ again, is the selection of the Pokemon that can become WQ target. It makes no sense that a Pokemon like Yamask can get chosen, when the best way by far to hunt it require MS, meaning only MS users can enjoy the WQ. The spawn is way too hard without MS.

And speaking of MS, it's even worse when it needs MS and has a low spawn rate. Remember how ridiculous the time it took for Foongus WQ to complete? More than 12 hours. Foongus is supposed to be a tier 7 spawn with repel trick which should make it really easy, yet the spawn rate definitely does not reflect that, pretty much everyone agree it feels like it's a tier 9 spawn, hence the long time for the WQ to complete. If it was as easy as it should have been, the WQ wouldn't take that long to complete. I think staffs should check to see if Foongus spawn rate is bugged. Golett is also a really hard one, being tier 8, no repel trick, and the spawn is not all the time. Remember that staffs actually had to force a Golett outbreak just so Silver can complete the WQ.

I'm not sure if it applies to this case but some rarity tiers can be deceptive, based on what other spawns in the same area.

Like if a pokemon is t7 or t8, but theres 3 t1 pokes there too (just throwing out numbers) it can sort of act as a t9 in reality. People dont usually take into account the amount of low rarity tier pokemon in the area but it can have a major impact on the high tier ones.

Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you that the world quest was disabled because it was causing server crashes. It's currently being reworked and tested by our testers.

It should be back soon. Keep an eye on PRO Discord's announcement as this is the place it will be announced.

And speaking of MS, it's even worse when it needs MS and has a low spawn rate. Remember how ridiculous the time it took for Foongus WQ to complete? More than 12 hours. Foongus is supposed to be a tier 7 spawn with repel trick which should make it really easy, yet the spawn rate definitely does not reflect that, pretty much everyone agree it feels like it's a tier 9 spawn, hence the long time for the WQ to complete. If it was as easy as it should have been, the WQ wouldn't take that long to complete.

I understand your concern but the concept op the world quest is to do it together as a server. It taking the players 12 hours of the 24 hours you have to complete it is totally fine, nothing wrong with that. I am almost 100% sure that so far silver server has not failed the worldquest even once, expect for when the servers were unstable and WQ's were cancelled. Even if it might take time or it is a tough hunt, a reward such as the mysterious ticket requires some effort.

I see you have mentioned some spawns that could be improved or changed. I suggest you to post those HERE so a spawn editor can take a look and reply to you.

I hope this answered some of the questions you guys had.

Please stay patience while we work hard to return the world quest.

If there are any other WQ related questions, feel free to ask them.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.