Improving PvP Coins Earning System.

Johann14

Hello!

My name is Johann14, and I play PRO for about one year and a half.

I would like to suggest you guys to improve the PvP Coins earning system. I see that in PRO for every ranked battle won we get 1 pvp coin, and we get about 600-700 to be on the ladder in the next of the month.

Well, for those that can not manage to keep on the ladder (first 25 of the server), I think this is very low.

So, my suggestion is to add daily quests for PvP. For example: "fight 5 times on ranked system and earn 10 pvp coins"; "win 3 times on ranked system and earn 15 pvp coins". Also you guys could do events where for every battle you receive doble coins (2).

This would motivate even more people to do PvP. I think this would be good because you would reward not only the best guys on server, but also those who try hard and are still learning pvp.

Thanks for reading, Johann14.

• Like 13

#J14

I do agree that the PVP coin distribution should be a little higher. I think it would be more balanced though to reward more coins for win streaks. The one you mentioned I am not sure how they would implement, and the topic of having a more fleshed out quest system has been a topic of debate for awhile.

• Like 2

I do agree that the PVP coin distribution should be a little higher. I think it would be more balanced though to reward more coins for win streaks. The one you mentioned I am not sure how they would implement, and the topic of having a more fleshed out quest system has been a topic of debate for awhile.

Hey. Of course win streak reward is a nice addition to my suggestion.

Well, I am not a dev so I can not say how hard it would be to make my suggestion happen, but I do think that in general we need more "benefits" to be motivated to pvp.

Many players just will pvp in the end of the month because of the system we have right now.

Also many new players feel frustrated because losing a lot in their first games won't reward them for being brave for trying.

#J14