Landorus, Thundurus, & Tornadus Quest Guide.

Adure

How exactly do you get the mirror shard? Just do excavations as usual and hope one drops? Or buy it from an NPC in excavation site?

Also I heard you need 10 of it, after you get 10, then what?

I'm not sure on the exact chances but i did receive one while doing archaeology in the Historical Site just now. They're not buyable but rather you get a chance at receiving them by doing archaeology. Someone had told me in game-chat you need 10 Mirror Shards for a Reveal Glass which is what's used to change the form.

I'm not sure on the exact chances but i did receive one while doing archaeology in the Historical Site just now. They're not buyable but rather you get a chance at receiving them by doing archaeology. Someone had told me in game-chat you need 10 Mirror Shards for a Reveal Glass which is what's used to change the form.

By the way I haven't check this since I don't have enough shard yet, but I heard apparently you need to bring those 10 mirror shards to an NPC in Wondrous Site to get the Reveal Glass.

need help, I already met the requirements need but jirachi says nothing to me.

Hey man, sorry but my initial guide actually had that part wrong. I wrote this pretty early into the event and everyone who had done it was also Sinnoh champion so we couldn't tell exactly which league you needed. It turns out you have to be a Sinnoh champion to obtain these legendaries. Sorry for mis-informing you and anyone else the guide may have affected.

• Like 1