Restore Pokemon

Skrildemon

it's been a long time I hope you can get it back

I hope you can fix it gl

Hello @SkrilDemon,

I would like to inform you that we can't recover your Entei, because it was deleted a long time ago and we simply don't have the resources to recover it.

However you can re-battle Nikola boss now. Your var of Entei appearing has been reset, so once you beat it, it will appear and you can catch it.

Here you can find information about Nikola's team.

To not fail catching it I suggest you get a master ball, you can buy one from the pvp shop for 10 coins or try tradechat in-game.

Hope this helps. Let me know if it worked.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello @SkrilDemon,

I would like to inform you that we can't recover your Entei, because it was deleted a long time ago and we simply don't have the resources to recover it.

However you can re-battle Nikola boss now. Your var of Entei appearing has been reset, so once you beat it, it will appear and you can catch it.

Here you can find information about Nikola's team.

To not fail catching it I suggest you get a master ball, you can buy one from the pvp shop for 10 coins or try tradechat in-game.

Hope this helps. Let me know if it worked.

Kind regards, Contrary

Alright thank you very much for the help

Ive tried to battle him again but I can't he says"fighting me now will be of no use to you"

Is it correct the boss you battled the boss some days ago? If so, it has a cooldown and you need to wait for it to be available.

Kind regards, Contrary

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Is it correct the boss you battled the boss some days ago? If so, it has a cooldown and you need to wait for it to be available.

Kind regards, Contrary

No no I haven't battled him days ago I've tried like a long time ago

I've seen the requirements on my Pokedex Entei has the ball next to it which means it was caught and I think that's what it's making this not happen

No no I haven't battled him days ago I've tried like a long time ago

I've seen the requirements on my Pokedex Entei has the ball next to it which means it was caught and I think that's what it's making this not happen

I don't know why it doesn't let me battle Nikola like I've binned my Entei that means that I should be able to battle him

Hello @SkrilDemon,

I don't know why it doesn't let me battle Nikola like I've binned my Entei that means that I should be able to battle him

Progress of you deleting it is lost, because it was done a long time ago. We don't have that information anymore in our tools.

Would like to inform you that you can recatch the Entei by battling the guardian, like you did before.

You will have 16.67% chance for the guardian to spawn the Legendary Dog corresponding to your Bell.

At the 3rd consecutive win, you can choose to spawn it with a 100% chance, instead of another win streak reward.

For more information regards the quest check HERE.

Hope this has informed you on the matter, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Kind regards, Contrary

Hello @SkrilDemon,

Progress of you deleting it is lost, because it was done a long time ago. We don't have that information anymore in our tools.

Would like to inform you that you can recatch the Entei by battling the guardian, like you did before.

You will have 16.67% chance for the guardian to spawn the Legendary Dog corresponding to your Bell.

At the 3rd consecutive win, you can choose to spawn it with a 100% chance, instead of another win streak reward.

For more information regards the quest check HERE.

Hope this has informed you on the matter, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Kind regards, Contrary

Alright thank you very much again have a nice day :)