Is Pro Dying?

To me the numbers look like they are going down. 700 plus people in both servers is the most I've seen recently. Love the game but the player base is going down. Maybe more will come when the new reigon comes but 1,400 plus totalt between the two servers isn't a lot at all.

To me the numbers look like they are going down. 700 plus people in both servers is the most I've seen recently. Love the game but the player base is going down. Maybe more will come when the new reigon comes but 1,400 plus totalt between the two servers isn't a lot at all.

The new region is done mapping pretty much. It is also heavily scripted and is soon to be finished. The plan is to introduce lots of new spawns and content. Currently, it's mostly up to scripters. We don't want to present people with a half baked cookie. Also, keep in mind that this may not be the final region we are working on. There are at least 2 major areas/regions being worked on. People had to focus on different things during this time.

Source : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/150453-url

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Yes compare to before it's way less active due to staff making players wait for 1year about new content , but the game is not dead. There is still an active community playing the game but yeah way less than before. It's still a very good game considering it is free to play, but players get bored easily after doing the story mode or simply playing the game way too much till they get bored.

Regards

Vithu96

700 per server and you think the game is dying :), a lockdown pro joiner I see

Also numbers will fall as lockdowns around the world ease.

Edit: concurrent players =\= playerbase

700 concurrent players can show a playerbase of 700(if they all play 24/7) or a playerbase of 16800 if they all play for 1h each day. The true number is ofc somewhere between these.

• Like 1

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974