FREEZES

Stavd

When the game freezes, what are criteria you use to award the points? Everytime screen freezes i am the one losing and the opponent gets the win...On March i had consecutive freezes and i had lost 120 rating in an hour, and it was the reason i abandoned the season falling from 370 to 250, just for fun...Today i was playing with johann14, a balanced game, the screen freezed...my internet connection was fine, i was online and i could communicate with other players, but the battle screen was stucked and i could not move...the opponent was not answering my messages and when i finally disconnected it counted as a loss...it s not the first time it happens and of course there is no such thing like the one that leads win the game, because we were 3 vs 3...Additionally, times that i ve been 5 vs 1 in my favour, i am always the one that gets the loss, even if that means -35 points in a crucial time for ladder hunting...Make the mechanics of pvp clear... Dark spots are not nice...I think is fair to know the reason why this constantly happening...I don t want any compensate, just a reason...

n...

Hey there,

we only recently got the ability to reverse rating. If there is a stuck match and we can reverse the rating, we will do it if enough evidence is there.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

that s not the point...i pvp a little longer and got back the points...the point is when the game freezes during a pvp battle, the procedure should be clear to players...what they should do..a) post a screenshot and no rating will be lost, b) post a screenshot and the player with the most pokes alive wins, c) a video is necessary, d) points are awarded randomly, e) sth else that i can t figure out now...make a clear statement...no vague spots, that put game ' s integrity in question...