Caught pokemon missing after connection lost

Raycoetzer

Hi there, can someone help me? I caught quite a good dratini in my members only area in Kanto Safari. After the catch I was logged out due to a connection lost issue which happens from time to time.

But now my dratini is gone once restarting my laptop and I really want it back after spending time hunting and waiting till morning to catch myself a dratini. Can this be solved?

If you were disconnected due to a server crash and the dratini was so recently caught that it did not have an id (you need to log out so that the database saves the data of your pokemon being captured. It's also saved every few minutes), you'll unfortunately not be able to recover it in any way, since its data never got saved nor does it exist anywhere. However, if you were lucky and it's in your pc (somehow), a staff member might be able to find it. I hope you are lucky :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hello @RayCoetzer,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but sadly we can't restore Pokes that were lost due to a Server Crash because it hasn't been saved in our Database. I checked and it is the case for your Dratini:

1590578817427.thumb.png.1e4cf28f2baf1474ac275549b946c754.png

Again I am sorry there is nothing more I can do for you. As Bhimoso already said, it's usually not a bad idea to log out whenever you catch a good Poke so it's Data is force saved.

Have a great day regardless,

M3ru3m

Edited by M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hello @RayCoetzer,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but sadly we can't restore Pokes that were lost due to a Server Crash because it hasn't been saved in our Database. I checked and it is the case for your Dratini:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="147713]147713[/ATTACH]

Again I am sorry there is nothing more I can do for you. As Bhimoso already said, it's usually not a bad idea to log out whenever you catch a good Poke so it's Data is forced save.

Have a great day regardless,

M3ru3m

Thanks and I appreciate the honesty. Next time I will logout just for safety sake. I have learnt my lesson!