Mobile version not working

Rockerburns

Hey guys.So I just download the mobile version and installed it on my phone.When I open it,it shows the PRO Logo with the Magikarp and everything,then goes to a blank screen and doesn't progress.I tried reinstalling but still have the same issue.I've also played it before on the same phone,so not sure what's going on.

Any ideas how I could resolve this?Thank you

Burns

Hi Rocket! I had the same issue but that was because I was installing an old client that I had downloaded instead of the new one. Can you check that you're installing the current one and that you don't have leftover files?

If nothing works, I suggest that you leave your phone specs (like what mobile it is, what version etc etc) so that Staff can help you out more :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hi Rocket! I had the same issue but that was because I was installing an old client that I had downloaded instead of the new one. Can you check that you're installing the current one and that you don't have leftover files?

If nothing works, I suggest that you leave your phone specs (like what mobile it is, what version etc etc) so that Staff can help you out more :)

Hey man.Well,Im sure I got the latest version,as I just downloaded it yesterday,and then tried again today but it still goes nowhere after showing the PRO logo with the magikarp.

I also deleted all the old files leftover from the last time,as I had played on mobile(with the same phone)last year some time.

It's an old phone tho,a Samsung J2,Android version 5.1.1

Maybe the new version is too new for my phone?

Burns