STUFF POKES

Stavd

1270471335_shinylandorus.thumb.png.08baaf2f611eee425f9af80d483fb44e.png

As you can see in the battle vs fastedcorsi i faced a stuff poke, cause shiny landorus is not obtainable in game...i m doing this post to state that using perfect pokes in pvp breaks the rule of equality and give stuff members and their friends a huge advantage...also shiny landorus is not obtainable, which breaks one of pvp rules, but that s not the point...make the game fair, otherwise what s the point of trying....i ll just be a friend with a stuff member, give me superpokes and then i ll win everybody...why hunt, ev train, do the bosses to make money and buy pokes...just be friend with a stuff member and game gets easy...

• Developer

Hello! Landorus is obtainable and therefore usable in PvP and does not fall under the banned rule.

The shiny form is unobtainable but this makes no difference in PvP. Forms do not give any advantages.

PvP has to do a lot with skills (and luck sometimes). Most of our staffs cannot reach ladder, not even with staff rewards. Staff rewards do not guarantee anything if you do not have the needed knowledge. I am really sorry that you had a bad experience in this match but it would have been the same with a legit caught Landorus. It might have been a difference if there was a speed tie or the Landorus barely survived due to his good stats but that could have been the same with a decent/good legit caught Landorus.

I do understand your frustration towards staff rewards but please do not forget that staff members helped the game for at least 6 months before they were rewarded and sacrificed a lot of their time they could have used differently. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them.

legit caught landorus are not 31 ivs perfect...also the rule clearely states that it refers to unobtainable stuff spawned pokemon...it does not divide them to categories (species and forms)...according to your rules, it should not be used...rules should be interpreted strictly according to their meaning...shiny landorus is a staff spawned pokemon...otherwise same cases would be treated differently because the interpretation will change...

i completely respect stuff members and i think that they should be compensated for their time and effort...but allowing them to use perfect pokes in pvp just destroys the meta, and they get no real life reward for their work...because without them pro could not even exist...

every game has two rules, otherwise it is not really a game....the first is play to win and the second is play fair and square...if one of those two rules is violated, the fun goes away...

• Developer

legit caught landorus are not 31 ivs perfect...also the rule clearely states that it refers to unobtainable stuff spawned pokemon...it does not divide them to categories (species and forms)...according to your rules, it should not be used...rules should be interpreted strictly according to their meaning...shiny landorus is a staff spawned pokemon...otherwise same cases would be treated differently because the interpretation will change...

It does mean unobtainable Pokemon, not unobtainable sprite. Of course, we could disallow them to use shinies that aren't obtainable but would you be happy with this? You wouldn't be able to differentiate between staff rewards and legit caught Pokemon which might make the match even harder for you. Most of the time good IVs only matter in speed ties. They do not make a Pokemon invicible and as I said before, most of our staffs cannot reach ladder, even if they try hard.

• Like 1