Hannah is missing

P3ki

Screenshot_20200601-185509.thumb.jpg.840f27d0628122e481daf37e02dd52d2.jpg

I'm doing a quest to go Sinnoh, and last i defeated hannah, but when she ask "want to go sinnoh", i refuse because i have something to do first. Then when i came back Hannah is gone. How can i get to sinnoh now? tia

The quest has just been changed and it now starts in Lilycove if you talk to the NPC called Paul. You can also wait for a Staff member to answer and see if they can help you out :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

The quest has just been changed and it now starts in Lilycove if you talk to the NPC called Paul. You can also wait for a Staff member to answer and see if they can help you out :)

when they it change? hannah already said if i want to go to sinnoh. Then if they change where is exacly in lilycove i see Paul??

Hello @p3ki,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience, but as Bhimoso already said has the Quest been updated during last maintenance. Sadly the old Quest got removed completely because of that so I am afarid all that Progress is lost. The new one should be way shorter and easier though. You can start the Quest in Lilycove as already mentioned.

1591016637287.png.2cc64ae197dfd1ef4760887d518291cd.png

I hope that helped and sorry again for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Yeah, I can understand. But we couldn't have both Quests active at the same time, so the only way to do it was to eliminate the old Quest. I am sorry again for the inconvenience caused by that. I hope you do have fun with the new Quest and with Sinnoh afterwards. I will close the Thread now though since there is nothing else here I can assist you with. Feel free to open a new one whenever you run into any Problems or have any Questions.

Have a great day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING