Pokecenters

There shouldnt be a comma.

However for the latter i have to change it. Yeaaahhh...my bad on the caps time of day. I will fix shortly.

Yes i remember being told about the impersonal feel of the pokecenters a whilw back so i did something about it. Oh and also Nurse joy will say your name if you beat the elite 4 in that region.

As for being in all pokecenters, i have only edited kanto and sevii pokecenters atm. Johto will be done shortly.

Thanks for the feedback :)

P.S. i would have added random quotes based on what the current weather is, but its not possible to do that in the scripting unfortunately

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Bah, now i have to change 20+ maps

At least i havent done johto yet :p

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Above fixed have been applied, hopefully they are correct now.

also the first 4 pokecenters of johto have been updated with it also

TJ6qktU.gif