Adding wings to pvp shop.

Vithu96

Wings are supposed to be from winning something iirc, you can get some wings in bug catching and others from coin shop, I believe giratina wings were obtainable for something, though the legendary bird ones I could see as being added

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Wings are supposed to be from winning something iirc, you can get some wings in bug catching and others from coin shop, I believe giratina wings were obtainable for something, though the legendary bird ones I could see as being added

They were all free in past events, I got most of them just looking to get some more as I have nothing to grind from pvp shop anymore.

• Like 1

I agree that wings should be available from newcommers as a pvpshop item, however not all since that's something that for some prove that they are oldschool players, but some of the other ones that are currently unobtainable, yes.

accidac_sig_copy.png

I agree that wings should be available from newcommers as a pvpshop item, however not all since that's something that for some prove that they are oldschool players, but some of the other ones that are currently unobtainable, yes.

They could even add new wings for pvp shop only as they don't have any wings at all , which I find quite sad.