Mega evolutions idea

Kmboss

It is great that mega evolution are coming so I have an idea that for them we need 100lvl pokes and also the main thing them to evolve is by the hardest method of 8-10coin capsule in this way we will have their rarity more

There is a difference between making them hard to obtain, potentially through a hard quest or time/evo/data requirements, and having players pay around 50$ to get megas. Megas are a big part of the game that everyone wants to have access to, so making them unobtainable for most of the community is a very bad idea.

• Like 4

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.

1. I think this probably should be in Suggestions instead of General Game Talk.

2. Mega Evolution will make the game more fun, yes. But your suggestion will not. 8-10 coin capsules is ridiculously P2W. It should be something that everyone can attain. Not everyone has spare 4 million pokedollar to buy that many CC.

-1, every single idea I see about this is worse than the one that came before. This only promotes paying massive amounts and would alienate the playerbase that can't afford donating (or those who live in countries where they are legally unable to donate) and would make the game a horrendous P2W experience. Please, think a bit before you make posts like this one.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

8-10 cc is absolutely ridiculous. Yes the game should feel like a grind since it is an mmo, but that's not even a grind anymore, it's p2w at that point.

• Like 2