World quests

Craftapikamew

I know it's frustrating, but if you think about it, there will always be someone who missed the WQ due to bad timing.

Imagine all the people who ignore WQ's intentionally.

I think there are more people who intentionally ignore it/don't participate than there are players who miss it due to "unfair" hours.

Plus, 24 hours is not your entire sleep cycle. If it is, you need to see a doctor immediately.

Also, if you're really unlucky with a tier 8... like that one Skiddo (during the special outbreak), you can end up using 19, yes, 19 hours just to get 1,5% completed.

Plus, the WQ failed that day, which is just another topic, which PRO has yet failed to address.

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Now that i'm calm, i'll post a true suggestion. (Don't mind my language mistakes ^-^')

Problem : For the previous world quests, a lot of people couldn't take part in most/any of them.

Suggestion : I suggest to let half of the world quests random, and the other half staff made. I think what would be the most fair for everybody is to let the world quest random but with one change : the World Quest will be starting 12 hours after the previous one. This way, everybody would be able to take part in world quests at some point no matter where you live.

Example : 10am GMT, 3rd May World Quest : Theral, 130,274 IVs.

The next World Quest will be at 10pm GMT, 10th June

The third one would be random again.

The fourth one would be 12 hours after the first one starting time.

It ruins the random but it is more fair for people.

I don't really like that way to get legendaries. But if it has to stay like this, i suggest to do it that way for more equality.

I think i'm pretty clear and understandable, that's it for this suggestion. ^-^

Gold Server can't even complete one in the given 24 hours and you want two back to back after 12 hours?

The way wq is structured is the main problem. Because is legendary or 90% trash, since sync have 48% fail and there is also huge chance for bad ivs. It has been proposed many times to change the structure and make it lengendary (50%) or pokeball with iv reroll (50%). The way quest works has made lucky players to abandon it because they have caught all legendaries and unlucky players (like me, 1 legendary and 3 thrases in 4 completed quest) have no motivation to compete for another thrash. Additionally, staff trigger a quest with a tier 8 non repel pokemon with 901 ivs required, which is 9-11 heatmor at least, that makes up to 7 - 8 hrs of consecutive hunting for an average luck player (super lucky got 2-3 hr and real unlucky players spent 8 hrs for 2-3 heatmors). Then we get back to the initial question. Why to submit myself through this suffering if:

a) i have already caught all legendaries.

b) i have done the quest multiple times with no reward (cause a gentle volcarona 5 ivs speed or a brave lucario 1 iv attacks are no reward for 8 hrs of hunting) and i don t trust my luck.

So it is the design of the quest and the way it is treated by staff, that will lead to its permanent death. The majority of people will ignore the quest, cause the one way (having caught all legendaries) or the other (consecutive disappointments) will luck motivation to spent 3 -10 hrs of their lives on this.