mute people flexing with their mons on Help chat

Adryans

While I agree with the premise. The chat limiting rules that were introduced before, (pc only in help ect) were one of the worst things to happen to chat. I think the event you're describing, while annoying, is rare enough (at least on gold) that creating a rule stifles chat rather than helps.

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

Sometimes it gets a bit annoying after you show any pokemon to give newbies an example of how IVs are found in the pokemon and how EVs work and how they can be seen in the pokemon's stats, there's always those who start flexing PvP pokemon nonstop and asking "oh is this good?".

I think a mute is too heavy, but they could surely earn a slap on the wrist for it. It's almost as annoying as the people whose advice is only "herp derp this is trash because not perfect IVs"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

agree

Sometimes it gets a bit annoying after you show any pokemon to give newbies an example of how IVs are found in the pokemon and how EVs work and how they can be seen in the pokemon's stats, there's always those who start flexing PvP pokemon nonstop and asking "oh is this good?".

I think a mute is too heavy, but they could surely earn a slap on the wrist for it. It's almost as annoying as the people whose advice is only "herp derp this is trash because not perfect IVs"

727883519_spare-me-great-lord(1).gif.816bad8e466b7e259f76e182b8799a16.gif