Pink Wormadam not Bug/Steel type

Hello,

I've recently evolved my Burmy into a Wormadam in the Sinnoh 2nd gym. The Burmy was pink before it evolved and after it leveled up to 20, it turned into a pink Wormadam. However, the Wormadam type became Bug/Grass (the type of the green Wormadam variant) instead of Bug/Steel.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Beef Briskets

Hello @BeefBriskets

Wormadem is a grass/steal type Pokemon as I guess.

If any doubt you may Google it.

@supertrainers

Hello, supertrainers.

First of all, Wordamam has three formes, each having a different type. One is Bug/Ground, another one is Bug/Grass and the last one is Bug/Steel.

She evolves from Burmy, whose form changes upon fighting in a Building (Steel), Cave/Beach (Ground) or Tall Grass (Grass). She does not gain the typing until Burmy evolves, though.

Please, check it correctly in any wiki such as bulbapedia before answering. His issue is related to him having his Burmy fight in a building, where it should've changed into the Steel cloak, and then evolved into the correct Wordamam form.

Secondly, please be careful if you tag @ here in forums. This does not work like discord where you tag everyone who is online in a server. In forums, you tag the person whose ingame username is literally named Here. :)

I'll add the pictures of the wiki, to clarify until a Staff member resolves it.

1536679457_Screenshot_20200622-135536_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.da0abffbcf6a9dcff35807e6c2cb049d.jpg

528435422_Screenshot_20200622-135819_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a953e934b726bf358b95acba80bcf8f9.jpg

1273682746_Screenshot_20200622-135840_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.68e83590c69e7b0e4cb0b7b601e1d8de.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 3 years later...

i used my female burmy in fights inside rock tunnel (cave), veilstone gym(building) and pokemon tower in lavender tower(building) and not only the form didn't change in either the sand or the steel one, also the evolution will only and always be wormadam-plant, no matter where the last fight burmy participated took place. on top of this, in the pokedex burmy can have plant form, sandy form and shiny form, but not the steel form. is this intended? can we only get wormadam-plant form?

Edited by Alciuz