Rename ''Guilds''

Kiwi

Hey,

I would suggest to rename the designation ''Guild'' to ''Team''.

I know this is an MMORPG but are we playing World of Warcraft or Pokemon?

I think it would be cooler if you could have your own Team with your Friends just like e.g. Team Rocket

Just the word Guild sounds for me way too non-contiguous to Pokemon, wich is the game we are actually playing.

Yeah, I see no difference, also, people recognize a Team by Guild in MMOs, if it gets called Team, then we will have to explain each time about what is it.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

As I said, it sounds better, it feels better, it is better and would be way more logical.

many mmo have guilds. so i dont see why we should change guilds to teams. makes no sense ._.

Guild sounds like a big group or a family.

team sounds like a party of 2-6 people.

Is Team Rocket or any other Pokemon Team in the other Pokemon Games just a little party of 2-6 people? For example team galactic (diamond and pearl)? It is more than just a party of 2-6 people, it is kind of a big organisation. If you've played Pokemon you know that.

Yeah, I see no difference, also, people recognize a Team by Guild in MMOs, if it gets called Team, then we will have to explain each time about what is it.

One sentence just on the Team/Guild creation window would be enough to explain it to everybody e.g. ''Create a Team with your friends or strangers and challenge other Teams!''