Bike

Exwhyzent

Hey ^^,

If you want a bike, than catch a Ditto on Route 8.

After then, you go to Vermilion and check the house near the pokècenter. Talk with the npc an show him your Ditto. As far as I know you would have to pay 60k more.

I hope you can do something with this information

Greetings from the future

• Like 1

Do I really need to defeat first the Gym Leader in Celadon City before I can get the bike? Is trading pokedollars available after defeating GL of Celadon City? Thanks!

Yes after defeating Celadon Gym you are able to do trade.

• Like 1

9BXzBh9.mp4width=887pxhttps://media.giphy.com/media/dtHMhQyTLIsh46p0mY/giphy.gif[/img]

:PixiuKnife: "I don't care what you think about me, I am not born to impress you" :PixiuKnife:

To answer your question more precisely: you can buy the bike as soon as you reach Vermillion. You do not need any specific badge to purchase it. You can only trade with other players after you beat the 4th badge in Celadon. This answers your questions directly. The bike can be purchased for 60k or 40k if you also capture a Ditto and bring it to the Old Man who lives in the house next to the pokecenter in vermillion.

You can earn a lot of money by doing the quests in Viridian, Pewter and Cerulean (approximately around 25 to 30k atleast). Then, you can grab the Rare Candies hidden in Viridian City, Viridian Forest, the Stardust in Route 3, the Star Piece in Mt Moon and the Rare Candies from the Clefairy quest in Cerulean. These Rare Candies can be sold each at 7k in trade chat so you would get 28k. The Star Piece and Stardust can be sold in Route 25, which would give you 12k.

You'd have 40k with that alone. If you do some missions in the places mentioned above, do dig spots after the third badge, grab pokestops after the fourth badge (and get lucky with rare candies) you can get more than enough money for it. I hope this helped you out :)

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Thanks for all who are helping me. Well in my case, I do have now the Ditto but I only have 34k at my pocket and the Old Biker in the Vermillion City needs 40k in exchange for the Bike Voucher. So I am 6k short right now and I have a friend who told me to defeat first the 4th Gym so that he can give me money to buy that voucher. Anyway, if I already have the Bike Voucher, do I still need to pay at the Bike Shop?

• Like 2

Thanks for all who are helping me. Well in my case, I do have now the Ditto but I only have 34k at my pocket and the Old Biker in the Vermillion City needs 40k in exchange for the Bike Voucher. So I am 6k short right now and I have a friend who told me to defeat first the 4th Gym so that he can give me money to buy that voucher. Anyway, if I already have the Bike Voucher, do I still need to pay at the Bike Shop?

Yea, you still need to pay. Sadly, nothing in this world is free xD

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Hi, @ExWhyZent.

If you have a bike voucher, you don't need to pay at the bike shop in Cerulean.

The only payment to get the bike will be paying for the voucher at Vermilion, which is 40k + ditto of your OT or 60k.

I hope this helped you answer your question.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

• Like 1

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, @ExWhyZent.

If you have a bike voucher, you don't need to pay at the bike shop in Cerulean.

The only payment to get the bike will be paying for the voucher at Vermilion, which is 40k + ditto of your OT or 60k.

I hope this helped you answer your question.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

Yes, this is correct. I only payed for Ditto and 40k. Thanks!