Wild Suggestion About in-game view

Crzbeelzebub

I'm not against a more flexible zoom than the one we have currently, but against the overall idea of bringing the complete staffview back

Mostly because of this point, explained here;

As Content Scripters and Mappers, we were unable to determine the field of view of players. For CS, having every player with the same field of view allows us to better determine ranges such as how far a trainer can see the player, or from which range players can see NPCs during a scripted event. For Mappers, this makes it possible to create maps that favor exploration, as they no longer have to assume players can see the whole map at once.

A better zoom, that does not interfere too much with the content team and offers players a decent variety of options to zoom in/out would be optimal in my opinion

• Like 2

I'm not against a more flexible zoom than the one we have currently, but against the overall idea of bringing the complete staffview back

Mostly because of this point, explained here;

A better zoom, that does not interfere too much with the content team and offers players a decent variety of options to zoom in/out would be optimal in my opinion

Simple solution just allow staffview 1. That never conflicted with mapping but allowes a much more comfortable viewing experience. Being Soo zoomed in after playing with staffview exclusively since the beginning of the game causes quite a bit of "anxiety" or frustration.