Larger server capacity

Pokemonhero

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

111307 The thing is the server is down. I bought a 25% exp and i can't use it :Angry: cause the server is full or simply DC everybody and began locked. I'm mad :Frown:

I dont think you bought here anything. Maybe you donated a few dollars and got exp boost as appreciation, but nothing more....

111133 +1

otherwise ull lose customers.

There are no customers in this game. So this game cannot loose any of them.

We are users here, no customers. The difference is that we dont have any right to demand any services! Staff have built this game because they doing it for fun, they are not dependent from us. They dont need to expand the server capacity or improve the game in any kind of way if they do not want to. But they are doing it because they have fun to give us a wonderful game!

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

We are users here, no customers. The difference is that we dont have any right to demand any services! Staff have built this game because they doing it for fun, they are not dependent from us. They dont need to expand the server capacity or improve the game in any kind of way if they do not want to. But they are doing it because they have fun to give us a wonderful game!

I wish there was an upvote system.

111411 Isn't yesterday Shane improved server usage by a lot? So why not then atleast increase servers capacity up to 2000?

Server improvement =/= player capacity. It was to ease up the high lag issues.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Think about it this way the server is a highway, that can only hold so many people without becoming backed up and unstable. So they need to expand the highway. But getting a better server and saving data on the switch so that a larger server can be maintained is what we're waiting for.