Normal Player Limitations

Forttum

What pokemons can't be obtained by normal players of PRO and how long is mute ban =D I can't wait to chat again. it's been 3 days already

Hi, @ForTTuM.

I can't really understand what you are referring as "normal player".

All players can catch all the pokemons that are currently introduced in PRO. (However, alolans only obtainable via outbreaks and darkrai&shaymin only obtainable via Halloween&Valentine events)

For your ban, you can check your ban info at the Dashboard.

If you feel unfair on your ban in any way, please make an appeal at the Appeal Section.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

Edited by HappyMango

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Hi, @ForTTuM.

All players can catch all the pokemons that are currently introduced in PRO. (However, alolans only obtainable via outbreaks and darkrai&shaymin only obtainable via Halloween&Valentine events)

If you feel unfair on your ban in any way, please make an appeal at the Appeal Section.

Have a nice day.

im referring to the non membership players. cuz i saw in comment that one needs to be a member b4 catching gollet in halloween like place in kanto. then I want those who reported me to get mute banned too cuz they obviously just want to bully me XD. cuz im destroying every gym using low lvl pokemons at unimaginable speed.

Hi, @ForTTuM.

Have a nice day.

HEY U said all pokemons can be caught, why whenever i see a munchlax if flees b4 the fight starts.

How can it flee when the fight hasnt started? What do you mean by that?

Also pokemon do not flee in general other than abra etc. with the move teleport.

i headbutt tree, then text box showed up saying "munchlax fell down the tree bla bla munchlax fled" then i. ask some players said that one need to be a "ms" b4 catching it. then i ask what ms means and he said membership. the hell was that for?? some kind of restriction!?