~~'Monadikos'~~*Friendly*~Only Favorite pokemon~~

Scaydi

♪We are a guild for friendly, not swearing, and helping people, and those who love to use their Favorite Pokemon, even those considered weak. Just to have fun and show the world how Pokemon is not just about how powerful one can be, but how much you love to be yourself by showing it thru your beloved Pokemon♪

♥How to be part of us:

☼ -You have to be nice at others.

☼ -Use only your favorite Pokemon by heart, not those you like for being "strong".

☼ -We love to help others, but you are free to help just if you want.

☼ -It does not matter if you are a super awesome trainer or new at Pokemon.

☼ -Apply below, by telling us your Age, in-game name and favorite Pokemon (if any).

►Remember it does not matter if you are a girl a boy, a 6 years old or a 90 years old, as long as you love Pokemon and play with your favs◄

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank, you, I hope some nice players apply once PRO is ready and out.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

gl

This seems spammy but, thanks O_O

Guest Valalon

IG: Valalon

Fav Pokemon: Fire: Ninetails, Water: Gyarados/Milotic, b/c i plan to be the best water & fire trainer there ever was.

The introduction is quite interesting, i like that part. I would like to be a this guild , but I'm already committed to R3VO. And I'm a loyal person, so I'll most probably stay with them until PRO dies.

But anyway, good luck with your guild and best wishes from me and R3VO. :y:

Wish this guild and r3vo can be alliance in future.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

IG: Valalon

Fav Pokemon: Fire: Ninetails, Water: Gyarados/Milotic, b/c i plan to be the best water & fire trainer there ever was.

Welcome to the Guild Valalon n.n

The introduction is quite interesting, i like that part. I would like to be a this guild , but I'm already committed to R3VO. And I'm a loyal person, so I'll most probably stay with them until PRO dies.

But anyway, good luck with your guild and best wishes from me and R3VO. :y:

Wish this guild and r3vo can be alliance in future.

Yesh, we will always be up for alliances with nice guilds. Thank you~ :Smile: