~~'Monadikos'~~*Friendly*~Only Favorite pokemon~~

Scaydi

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck with your guild Scaydi :)

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

Hello there, SCaydi!

I Spoke to You earlier in the Game. So, as said, I would love to Join Your Guild once the Game is Released.

About Me:

IGN: Morgannor

Favourite Pokémon: Persian

I just Updated My Profile to Show this too.

If You Have any Further Questions You can Feel Free to ask Me. I am not that used to using Forums though, as You can See this is My First Post, but I Plan on Being Online in the Game a lot, so I Hope we can Chat there Soon!

Awesome! Welcome to the guild Morgannor~

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

Welcome ChocolateMilky!

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

[glow=red]Awww this seems like a cute guild

I wish this guild all the best~ :)[/glow]

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

Hee hee, thank you SuHu, I will try my best in making a good guild.

So, how about a topic?

What is everyone's story for their favorite Pokemon?

Girafarig became my favorite the moment i saw it. I was playing gold/silver when it was new, and i made my way to Mahogany Town.

(as a side note, i was amazed by Mahogany Town because i thought it was a secret place lol)

Anyway as i made my way to Lake of Rage on route 43, in the last patch of grass, I encounter a Girafarig.

Even though i had the EGM issue with like 6 pages of Gen 2/Pokemon coverage with Ho-Oh on the cover, that had all the new Pokemon on the top border of the article that showed Girafarig, seeing him in-game was so much better, and he instantly became my favorite. If anything, the most notable thing at lake of rage was my new Girafarig, not some dumb Red Gyarados.

Dream Team of Favorites:

5p0o60.jpg

Proud member of Monodikos "Training and battling with our heart, not with power."