~~'Monadikos'~~*Friendly*~Only Favorite pokemon~~

Scaydi

@Morgannor Well thank you for asking, but not worry, members are free to add anything they want, the logo is at the main post in this topic, and the motto, well I don't think we have a special one but Monadikos means Unique and I love that we battle with our favorite Pokemon only, so it could be something like: "Training and battling with our heart, not with power."

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Valalon

Don't forget me too~ granted i have yet to get on game. we barely hit like 120 during alpha now it goes live... BAM like x3 the ppl show up filling it up

Do not worry Valalon, I will add you all once I make it to get a guild, ha ha, the mean server is not letting me go online to at least keep filling the 100 hours.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

Hi! I'd like to apply.

IGN: Selkie7

Favorite Pokemon: There are a lot... Vulpix, Ponyta, Seel, Spheal, Flabebe.. anything cute usually catches my eye. I love training all kinds of pokemon so its hard for me to choose. :)

Welcome Selkie7, you are in. Just remember this guild will take so long to be made. Making a guild is way way more harder than I thought.

Hi guys! sorry for the inactivity, been too busy to go on the forums. (that and a virus i had kept popping up ads so i couldn't see anything) Anyway i saw you guys favorite Pokemon stories and i like em! i actually didn't know Starmie evolved that way. Persian used to be on my fire red team. Pretty cute cat, i like the red gem on its head. Also i'll be putting that cool guild motto in my signature too. If you don't mind SCaydi, i'll bring up another topic if you like?

Does anyone have any merch of their favorite Pokemon and if not, would you buy any?

I don't have any of Girafarig, but i have a Pancham plush. I saw on Etsy that they have a Girafarig Decal, and i'm waiting for mine to come in the mail!

P.S: Welcome to the group Selkie7!

Dream Team of Favorites:

5p0o60.jpg

Proud member of Monodikos "Training and battling with our heart, not with power."

It is fine @ChocolateMilky I am so glad you are back.

I used to have real size Pokeballs with mini toys of Charmander, Metapod and Tangela when I was very young, but I gave them to poor kids in a box full of some toys of my childhood.