~~'Monadikos'~~*Friendly*~Only Favorite pokemon~~

Scaydi

It is fine @ChocolateMilky I am so glad you are back.

I used to have real size Pokeballs with mini toys of Charmander, Metapod and Tangela when I was very young, but I gave them to poor kids in a box full of some toys of my childhood.

Ok thanks. I forgot that i also have a little figure 3 pack with Bunnelby, Emolga, and Marill. Also a Pikachu plush.

Dream Team of Favorites:

5p0o60.jpg

Proud member of Monodikos "Training and battling with our heart, not with power."

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I would like to apply.

IGN: KingFlippyNips (made this decision after watching Rick and Morty)

Favorite Pokemon: My team from when I first played Pokemon Red; Charizard, Pikachu, Dugtrio, Gyarados, Primape, and Exeggutor. This is the team that I first trained up from practically nothing, I put many hours into making this the best team I could. Once I had made it to Indigo Plateau and defeated the elite four this team etched itself into my heart.

@KingFlippyNips Umm I would like to know your favorite Pokemon only, because, we need to know what kind of trainer you are, sorry. Monadikos is for unique kind of trainers, those who like their favorite Pokemon more than any other, not looking for power or doing what everyone does.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

I suppose I didn't quite say what I meant to. It wasn't the power that makes them my favorites, it is the bond that I developed with them in game. I spent so much of my time training them, and as time went by the bond went deeper and deeper to the point that I couldn't imagine having anybody different on my team. But if I had to choose my favorite of out of all of them it would have to be Charizard. Since he was the one that I got in the first place, he has the deepest bond of all of them. I don't want it to seem as though all I want is power that isn't the type of trainer I am. I wanted the bond of having a friend that was always there, with that I had Charizard. He was always there, and will always be a treasured friend.

I am sorry about not making this clearer in my first post.

Umm... Charizard is one of those Strong over used Pokemon, but your story is so sweet and your way to think is awesome. So I will accept you!

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

I appreciate it, I have never told anybody about that before. Also when I chose Charizard when he was a Charmander, I had no idea about the over usage or any of that. I liked him from the beginning because he looked like a dinosaur with a fiery tail, also he was a cute little guy.