~~'Monadikos'~~*Friendly*~Only Favorite pokemon~~

Scaydi

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@omerAsh So I should suppose your age is 26 and your in-game name is omerAsh? Also why you like Cloyster? You already said due it's type, but seems to be pretty common now.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

Hello :D

First time posting in this forum :/

I'd like to apply for the guild as well

IGN: Darlber

Fav Pokemon: lapras, quilava, eevee, scizor, dewgong, heracross and pinsir, magikarp,gligar (cause i've playing a lot with them since i first played pokemon about 12 years ago, and i got really, really attached to them emotionally...), also i really love cubone and marowak cause of their sad story :Frown:

I do have a lot of fav pokemon but i can't just choose one cause i love them all :Shy:

I hope the guys left to be included In-game come anytime soon, so I can add you to the guild.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

• 3 weeks later...

He, I would like to join your guild

IGN: Tycoone619

Fav Poke : Blastiose/Mega Blastiose & Dragonite. I don't know why I love Blastiose but it's always my favorite since pokemon first came out and for Dragonite I love its derpy look, fighting a Dragonite is like fighting a baby in Iron Man suit. My aim is to build the strongest team revolve around these two pokemons.

37300 He, I would like to join your guild

IGN: Tycoone619

Fav Poke : Blastiose/Mega Blastiose & Dragonite. I don't know why I love Blastiose but it's always my favorite since pokemon first came out and for Dragonite I love its derpy look, fighting a Dragonite is like fighting a baby in Iron Man suit. My aim is to build the strongest team revolve around these two pokemons.

37318 Hello! I would like to join your guild :)

IGN: zig0143

Favorite Pokemon: "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth is irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" -Mewtwo

Sorry guys you have to find other guild to join. Scaydi disband the guild few weeks ago. She's in our guild. Good luck.