~~'Monadikos'~~*Friendly*~Only Favorite pokemon~~

Scaydi

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww @DownSystem that is so very nice of you, but I, myself, made it to complete the 400k, we had the guild ready yesterday, but the rollback messed everything up and we are waiting for it to be fixed, I will let you guys know when its done.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

@Xelote I would like to know more about your favorite Pokemon.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

@Ekoo Thank you!

@markwalberg we had a talk in-game about your application, so now, welcome to the guild!

------------

Guys, Monadikos is now working! Everything is ready and we are recruiting the cute/sweet/nice people! Yay~~

Well sorry @Xelote but I wish you luck if you apply for another guild.