Can we have 1 billion pokedollars in a single server on a single account?

Sunday night, before the sleep, a question arises in my mind that is it possible to have 1 billion poke dollars in a single account? Same night in my dreams xD I saw that the community helped and we collected nearly 2.5 billion poke dollars. Unfortunately, it was a dream xd. But had no idea if it was possible in reality because in the history of PRO, I don't think that even anyone was able to have so much money, 300 million was the highest till now I guess. If any staff member see this message, please reply because I am really curious about knowing this thing. Also, I am thinking to test it myself. But we know that collecting 1 billion -_- is not at all so easy. So if we do this for fun, both fun and testing, can we collect money from the Richy ppl ( the people in the Money ranking) and just check if its possible. Will stream this on Discord. And would be needing the support of the community. If we just test and then return the people their money back, can we do this? Thinking to do this on Silver. So, I would leave it on the community if we should do this or not. All of the guys may give their opinions with Yes or No. Even staff may reply because if this is not allowed, we can't do this...

Looking forward for the replies.

Regards,

Rachit.

• Like 1

I mean, idk if it's possible but I wouldn't complain if I was given the money to test it (and then run away with it while Tmods chase me like in an action movie lol).

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Since have had never seen anyone with 1 billion, it's a difficult thing to guess if it's possible or not... So I guess a staff member can only answer this. Still assuming that it is possible to have 1 billion, so if anyone wants to see 1 billion poke dollars, reply yes, and if not, then ofc no. xD

If there is an achievable max money it's probably 2.147b

If it's a higher number it will be alot higher

Sir but why do you think it will reach 2.147 billion only?

Asked this because 2.147 is such an odd number... If you have seen this in any other game, might be a possibility that you might be correct.

I mean, idk if it's possible but I wouldn't complain if I was given the money to test it (and then run away with it while Tmods chase me like in an action movie lol).

Lol bro, but TMods won't chase you, they would just permanently ban you, why would they waste their time chasing you?? -_- xD

Guys, please tell this if we shall just check it... If majority of the ppl till next Saturday i.e. 18th of July say yes, I would ask some of the PRO players ( the RICHIES) if they could help with the test.... And if no, then would leave it on the staff to tell how much max money we can have.

Looking forward for your responses.

Regards,

Rachit.