[Giveaway] - Silver

Rolione

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have best summer because i have never gone out .but i think this summer will be good if i win the price.sory i could not give my trainer id because my account was hacked .feeling really sad many stuff missing .but i tried to participate in this giveaway .may my name comes my name in game is GODESCANOR.IN JOHTOH NOW MORE 80H.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! My favorite summer memory is last year when my city hosted a city-wide mural festival that invited muralists from all over the world. I had the wondrous honor of being a muraling assistant, allowing me to work side by side with artists I have looked up to ever since I started art in 2012! Some artists include Alexis Diaz and Jillian Evelyn. It was absolutely inspiring getting to see them in their process, especially since muraling is something I want to pursue later in life. I would show up in the early morning and work with them til like 7pm using lifts or just sitting on the concrete. I actually ended up getting tendonitis on my right elbow because I did not pay attention to how much I was straining it from painting! I can send you pics of the event if you'd like :)

TrainerCard.jpg.f9adb7216e05c8ec89d67e9e7ca805f0.jpg

My best summer was 2018years because some reason i get banned .and now i back again

i dont have best summer because i have never gone out .but i think this summer will be good if i win the price.sory i could not give my trainer id because my account was hacked .feeling really sad many stuff missing .but i tried to participate in this giveaway .may my name comes my name in game is GODESCANOR.IN JOHTOH NOW MORE 80H.

I can't accept these. The rules are simple. Summer memory + attached trainer card image, everything else is disqualified.

• Like 2