Guild Wars

Guest TM15

Just a suggestion for the future. :)

A war between different guilds made by people or like Team Magma vs Team Aqua vs Team Rocket etc. There was a game mode like this in an other pokemon game I used to play.

People from different guilds join a map with a ''base'' and they have to capture the base on that map. If a person from a guild captures it, everyone gets teleported to the Pokemon Center except the guild that just captured the base. Then, the other guilds who just got teleported have to capture the base by beating the leading guild and so on. Everyone can start a battle with the others immediately on that map. (No need for the other person to accept.) The mode goes on for an hour. The team that has the base captured by the end of the hour is the winner of the ''war''. I know it's a little complicated but after playing it you'll get that hang of it and I guarantee people will love it. That game mode kept the game alive and everyone there loved it. Plus, the guilds wouldn't be pointless.

Maybe I didn't explain it really well so if you have a question or something, go on and ask.

Peace!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the idea very much and I wanted it to get implemented, but i have a question for you.

What will happens if a guild lost his base and didn't able to reclaim it? Will they be base-less and homeless ?

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

What will happens if a guild lost his base and didn't able to reclaim it? Will they be base-less and homeless ?

[glow=red]Than the guild look for another base to take over, simple as that.[/glow]

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

[glow=red]Than the guild look for another base to take over, simple as that.[/glow]

That's what I'm trying to say, what if the guild didn't have enough firepower to take over on another guild?

I think there should be an option of buying/making a brand new guild base. And an option of buying a protection time period, in which no one attack until the time period is over.

And there should be a limit on how many bases can a guild have and can sell those guild bases if they want to, to other new guilds at a price they want.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

I really like the idea very much and I wanted it to get implemented, but i have a question for you.

There is only 1 base. The guild that owns the base has to defend it from the other guilds that are coming to capture it. They have to protect it by standing around it or something. In that map you can't go through other players, so you HAVE to beat them in a duel to go through. It'll literally look like a ''war''.

And if a guild loses the base, well yea they are base-less and have to capture the same base again.

Then, the other guilds who just got teleported have to capture the base by beating the leading guild and so on. Everyone can start a battle with the others immediately on that map. (No need for the other person to accept.) The mode goes on for an hour. The team that has the base captured by the end of the hour is the winner of the ''war''.

Well i don't think all have the same timezone to play, so what if the other guild got more players in a same timezone and the other team with low players? that's a simple lose. xD

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>