catching heracross

Rohitsaini

Hello @RohitSaini,

You can just use the ^s pokename command in the #bot-commands channel of our PRO Discord to get a list with all the locations where the Pokemon spawns:

1594639184480.png.e46991c170780965d46515bad72a5770.png

As for the time: There is no guaranteed time I can give you since it's really just rng based. Since its Tier 8 / 9 spawn it can take some hours to encounter one but it could also be the first encounter you get. Highest chance are usually from Headbutts or doing Excavation (Excavations Sites are in Hoenn though, but generally speaking).

Greetings,

M3ru3m

Edited by M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hey @RohitSaini

Spawns are random so it can't be said how much time it takes to spawn a male/female heracross.

Here you can get it - [ATTACH=full]160746[/ATTACH]

@M3ru3m sorry bro we answered at same time. Idk that you are answering this thread.

Supertrainers

Meruem and Trainers wrote their messages 30 seconds faster than me lol.

To clarify: the Prowiki picture is outdated and is thus unreliable since it misses most of the Spawns that Heracross has. The Reborn bot picture Meruem posted is updated and can be used to guide yourself around it. Out of all the places, these are the following Johto Spawns:

Bug Catching Area, National Park, Route 28 (after Johto Elite Four, next to Mt Silver. However, keep in mind Route 28 is classified as KANTO, and not JOHTO, even though you need to beat Johto E4 to access it), Route 33, 42, 43, 47, Mt Silver Upper Mountainside (you need Johto Elite 4 for it, but it's a Johto zone), and Routes 32, 34 and 35.

Thus, everything except Mt Silver and Route 28 is accessible in the Johto Region itself. I hope this helped :) The other places I did not mention are located in regions that are not Johto. Check if you need Headbutt or what methods you need to use to hunt Heracross in each area. Getting a male or female one is just pure luck.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!