Shiny Rocks Excavation not working

Thehumblek

Shiny rock should behave as every other rock as far as I know. The only difference is that shiny rocks are not shiny locked like the normal rocks.

The Wiki states and people on the support on discord stated that pokemon shouldn't flee from shiny rocks, so either wiki is outdated or it's a bug and I've been done over

quoting the wiki: "In each Excavation site, there is also one special breakable object, which can be identified by shiny sparkles floating around it. These shiny breakable, on top of the regular Pokémons and items, also have unique Pokémons that can spawn. Furthermore, Pokémons do not run away even if the player does not have enough Discovery points."

The wiki is probably outdated as shiny rocks dont have unique pokemon anymore.

I've hit 3 shiny rocks, all pokemon have fled. Screenshot should indicate that was the correct rock, that was a Bergmite fleeing too.

Hello @TheHumbleK

Sorry for the inconvenience as well as the delay.

I have confirmed this with the CS team, and unfortunately, pokemon from the shiny rocks will still flee if your excavation points are not high enough.

As a reference, please visit the Hoenn Excavation guide.

Also, regarding the information from the wiki page, it was indeed edited 3 days ago, however that does not mean every information that can be found there is up-to-date, and can change anytime.

I hope this helped you clear your doubts.

I'll be locking the thread now, if you have any further questions or issues, please make another one.

Thanks and have a lovely day!