PkRs ???

Gerund

1) Does your client have the Pokerus virus implemented? Sorry for the stupid question, I am planning to start playing in the near future. I'm so interested.

And...

2) Your MMO RPG client have only Kanto story-mode, or something more?

Thx for attention,

We dont have pokerus on PRO but there are other ways to gain bonus EXP. You can join a guild, use membership or an XP boost.

So far we have Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh but as far as I know they are working on Unova and on a own region aswell.

Ahh, thx. It's just was interesting, i'l go gain EXP'S by classic ways, like a bit wild pokemon, trainers, gym-leaders, ETC. Have a nice day! :)

1) Does your client have the Pokerus virus implemented? Sorry for the stupid question, I am planning to start playing in the near future. I'm so interested.

And...

2) Your MMO RPG client have only Kanto story-mode, or something more?

Thx for attention,

Hi @Gerund

Welcome to PRO, I hope you will enjoy your time playing the game!

First, i'd like to invite you to join our Official PRO Discord server to hang out with the community and stay up-to-date on future content and updates.

Secondly, don't worry about asking questions, as i'm sure most players won't mind answering them. If anything, I encourage you to do so.

As Norex said, Pokerus is not available in the game. You can however train your pokemon's EVs using the Macho Brace. There are EV hotspots as well to further speed up the process of EV training.

Regarding our story, as of right now there are only 4 regions, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Currently we are working on a custom-made region called Astrella and Unova, so stay tuned for that.

With that I wish you good luck on your adventure, don't be afraid to ask questions if you need to, and most importantly have fun!