Improving Canalave

Saintebaguette

Hello dear staff and players, i would like to suggest an improvement to Canalave to make it more like vermillion, clearly just changing appearance wont bring more players there, but i believe that putting npcs as vermillion will make the population rise. Its an end-game area and i believe most of older players will enjoy staying in a place without the beggars since they usually stop in johto and hoenn.

Canalave have a nice area, boat,a library on the top where can be used to multiple npcs including tutors. Because of the centralizated vermillion, multiple players don't bother doing sinnoh and the rest of the game ends up a bit empty.

Thanks for your time, best regards

• Like 5
https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

i don't like the ppl who begs me for money or free pokemon, when i was in their age and i was in story some 3-4 years ago at pokemon pro's main story, i have to admit that i also was the beggar once when i asked about money or free pokemon trade when things got out of hand and couldn't made it to further going. so who am i to use fine speak talk? anyways that long year past is gone and now what i do now in pro's game? is that i will remain to be offline everyday, unless i do buy or sell service with someone and not just because of being online to be waiting for a beggar pming me and asking for money or pokemon.

so question is that what i feel about Anny's request about improving canalave city? well i don't care if that place could be improved or not, it would be worth if could be the same pokecenter as it is at vermilion's, top floor and summer's sake beach where could be magikarp search only. but i don't mind if its improved anyway.

• Like 1

Anything to make Sinnoh great again is welcome so +1 obviously.

But I feel like this is linked to the Vermillon thread from a few days ago and they made it pretty clear they wouldn't spend time on this kind of things..

• Like 1