How to beat giratina

Dylanradnich

Hi I wanted to know the best way to beat giratina. I have a level 82 monferno and the rest is level 60. I have 5 geodudes and want tm toxic. The problem is giratina keeps using dragon pulse. Should I try 6 geodudes or maybe level up? I really don't want to grind because I made a mistake of evolving my Pokemons way too early. Thanks!

P

Hi I wanted to know the best way to beat giratina. I have a level 82 monferno and the rest is level 60. I have 5 geodudes and want tm toxic. The problem is giratina keeps using dragon pulse. Should I try 6 geodudes or maybe level up? I really don't want to grind because I made a mistake of evolving my Pokemons way too early. Thanks!

One TM toxic*

If you have a Geodude with the ability sturdy teach it toxic. Use toxic on turn 1, then keep healing with potions to full health until Giratina dies (Geodude will always survive at 1hp because of sturdy). You shouldn't need to grind more with that strategy. Good luck!

Use lvl 34 rattata with move endeavor and quick attack then you need to hold focus sash in rattata

Endeavor is a normal type move while Giratina is Ghost Dragon type. That strat would not work.

The most common way people do this is just toxic and just spam revives, or you could suck it up and grind some more. Nothing is impssible in pro if your willing to put in the time and effort to grind it out.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

Use lvl 34 rattata with move endeavor and quick attack then you need to hold focus sash in rattata

quick attack and endeavor not work on giratina (ghost) i guess

do geodude trick as mentioned

or use destiny bond moves while ur poke jolding focus sash,then survive for 3 turns(gengar,froslass,dusknoir,drifblim)

Edited by HermusDXD

You need around 4 Geodudes with Sturdy. Teach the first one Toxic.

You start the battle with Geodude with Toxic. You use it. If you land it, then you just proceed to spam any attacks. No need to switch or anything. Spam attacks, let him faint you, switch onto another Sturdy Geodude. Spam attacks and switch fainted pokemon until Giratina faints.

If you miss Toxic, log out and try again. Good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...